Can You Solve The Maze?
Navigate your way through our new and improved 2+ acre Corn Maze. Work with or against your family to complete our newly designed maze to see who can finish the fastest. And while you’re bound to make a lot of wrong turns, you can’t go wrong in having fun taking on this challenge. Give our corn maze a go this year and see if you can complete it. Your scavenger hunt skills and trivia knowledge will be put to the test as you attempt to find the hidden clues needed to complete your game card.
2016 season begins Friday Sept. 9th!
Hours: Friday 5-9pm; Saturday & Sunday 12-9pm
Columbus Day 12-7pm *Weather permitting*
Last admission is 15 minutes prior to scheduled closing time.
Corn Maze Prices:
- Admission: $6.50 per person
- *includes one trivia game card per group*
- Hayride: $2.50 per rider
*Please note that these will be cash only. We will continue to accept credit cards at the mini golf and go-karts but can not at the corn maze ticket window.*
Make it a COMBO and SAVE!
- Maze Admission and Hayride: $8.00
- Do it all and save 20%!
- Adult Combo: $15.25 includes maze admission, hayride, 18 holes of mini golf and a train ride
- Child Combo (ages 4-12): $13.50 includes maze admission, hayride, 18 holes of mini golf and a train ride
*Combos can be purchased at either the mini golf ticket window or the corn maze admission barn and cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers*